Visitor Rules & Regulations
1. Visitors are reminded that these grounds are sacredly devoted to the interment of the dead and that strict observance of all that is proper in a place so dedicated will be required of all those who visit this cemetery.
2. Visitors will be admitted on the cemetery grounds only during the designated regular visiting hours posted on the main gate and signage by the cemetery office building.
3. Cemetery gates are open every day of the year during visiting hours between 8 am and 4:30 pm in the fall and winter months; and between 8 am and 6 pm in the spring and summer.
4. All vehicles entering the cemetery are to travel at no more than 10 miles per hour. No vehicles shall drive over any cemetery space or grass area within the cemetery grounds and should confine themselves to designated roadways. All vehicles must honor the right of way to pedestrians.
5. No one is permitted to enter the cemetery grounds except through the regular gate entrances maintained for such purpose.
6. Persons within the cemetery shall only use the walks and roadways except for the purpose of reaching a particular grave space.
7. Persons under the age of 18 will be excluded from the cemetery grounds at all times unless accompanied by a parent or adult. Particular care must be taken by the parents or adults in charge to ensure that children do not play upon any landscaped space on the cemetery grounds or upon any memorials and monuments or they will strictly be held responsible for their actions.
8. The picking of flowers, breaking or the disturbance of trees, shrubs, or plants is not permitted.
9. Loud talking, excessive noise, or other disturbing conduct is not permitted within the cemetery at any time.
10. Picnic parties will not be permitted at the grave sites.
11. Firearms are not permitted in the cemetery except for when accompanying scheduled Military Honors and Memorial Day Services.
12. No dogs or any other pet animals may be permitted within the cemetery grounds.
13. Garbage receptacles are place throughout the cemetery. Lot Owners and cemetery guests are requested to use these receptacles instead of throwing garbage along the walks, in flower beds and roadways.
14. Flame, glass candles, vases, and decorative stones in flower beds are strictly forbidden.
15. Visitors are reminded that the cemetery Administration/Manager has the Authority to detain anyone who violates cemetery rules.